This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Ecom Products Group is continuing to implement its international e-commerce strategy as described in previous announcements and has made three new board appointments in support of this:
- Mark Schaub is a senior partner at King & Wood Mallesons, one of China’s largest local law firms. He specializes in foreign direct investment, M&A and restructuring in China. Mark is also the global co-head of the firm’s consumer practice.
- Wing-Yun Wong is an accountant, corporate secretary and Director of First Capital Partners, China Retail Group and International Brands Direct. Wong will direct EPG‘s European initiative and has experience operating in China for 15+ years.
- Stan F. Pearson II is a graduate of the University of Michigan and has been a representative of the top financial and insurance companies in the country. Pearson will utilize his extensive business and commercial relationships to direct EPG’s shareholder relations.
Getty Images, a world leader in visual communications, today announced the appointment of Andrew Blau to the newly created role of Senior Vice President of Consumer Revenue.
ClusterSeven, a leading global supplier of strategic spreadsheet and end-user computing (EUC) management software, today announced the appointment of Ian Peacock as Chief Financial Officer. With responsibility for financial management of the company globally, Peacock will focus on supporting ClusterSeven’s business transformation and growth.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- 2017 Account-Based Marketing Survey - March 29, 2017
- 10 Questions CIOs Should Ask Before Moving Operations to the Cloud - March 28, 2017
- Merger & Acquisition Digest - March 26, 2017