A new report found 80 percent of B2B marketers intend to boost their use of LinkedIn.
The “2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report” published by Social Media Examiner also found 71 percent of B2B marketers said they would be interested in learning more about using LinkedIn for social media marketing.
The report said that while Facebook dominates in the B2C space (65% of marketers select it as their number-one choice), for B2B marketers, LinkedIn passes Facebook and Twitter “plays a much more important role.”
Turning to other networks, 53 percent of B2B marketers intend to increase their use of Facebook, while 40 percent cited Instagram. Still, some marketers are skeptical about Facebook: 45 percent of respondents said think their Facebook efforts are ineffective.
A total of 91 percent of B2B marketers said social media was important to their business. The report found most marketers (69 percent) are using social media to develop loyal fans and gain marketplace intelligence (68 percent).
Finally, the report tallied data on social media ad use. “Marketers plan on increasing their use of Facebook ads (53 percent), Google ads (38 percent), Twitter ads (31 percent), LinkedIn ads (29 percent) and YouTube ads (26 percent), in that order. A significant 56% said they have no plans to utilize Twitter ads.”
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- CannaBNN News for Wednesday, August 10, 2022: Lantern Launches Social Equity Incubator, Curaleaf Acquires Four 20 Pharma and More! - August 10, 2022
- B2B News for Tuesday, August 9, 2022: Automotive Parts Merger, Cloud 9 Acquires Toothfairy, Rocketlane Launches Customer Onboarding Platform - August 9, 2022
- 3 Simple Techniques for Business Growth in 2022 - August 8, 2022