Law is a very competitive field, and law firms need to stay ahead of the competition by devising the best marketing solutions to reach more clients. Many law firms are turning to digital marketing so they can reach more clients and retain those clients.
Nowadays, 95% of prospective customers start their search for a law firm online. So, you must have a strong presence online for them to know that you exist. In this article, we will show you some of the ideal marketing solutions that will expand the reach of your law firm.
Create An Attractive, User-friendly Website
Almost everything depends on the internet in this age, so your website should not look archaic. Every family law marketing company has a great-looking website and if yours doesn’t match up, it’s time to rebuild and improve its features so users can enjoy using it.
Your law firm’s website should have these features:
- It should be attractive and easy to use.
- It should be a fast-loading and mobile-friendly website.
- Vital information like your firm’s contacts should be easily accessible on the website.
- It should have previous satisfied clients’ testimonials as well as case studies.
Capture The Attention Of Your Potential Clients With Unique Branding
An attractive website brings visitors to your page. You need to retain those visitors with distinctive and beautiful branding. You uniquely present your brand to stand out from other law firms. Think of the kind of message you want to pass and the response you want from your prospective clients and the community at large.
You should be able to answer these questions:
- What’s different about your law firm compared to hundreds of other law firms?
What value does your law firm offer, and why should anyone be interested in your law firm
Create An Outstanding Law Firm SEO Campaign
Up to 93% of internet users search for brand services or products with a search engine like google. But, about 75% of them won’t even go past the first page of Google search results.
Your website needs to be fully optimized for search engines. This way, your audience can find you whenever they search specific keywords. You need your website to be shown on the first page of the search engine. This increases the clicks or visitors you get to your website, which might translate to a new customer or client.
How to Improve Your Law Firm’s SEO:
- Optimize metadata: meta tags/titles, meta keywords, meta description, and so on.
- Your website’s content should be search engine optimized: hire a professional SEO writer to write your web content.
- Create formatted URLs that are straightforward: you are not sure how to? Work with an SEO-based law firm marketing solutions company.
- Incorporate social sharing: you can boost your website’s traffic by linking your website to your social networks.
- Improve your page speed: you need to keep your page loading speed to 3 secs or less to retain visitors.
- Attract prospective clients through social bookmarking: Websites like Reddit, Digg, and Stumbleupon are popular go-to sites.
- Develop a link profile: you can improve your page ranking on search engines with natural and high-quality inbound and outbound links.
Show Your Law Firm’s Credibility, Authority, And Capability
Showcase your firm’s capabilities, authority, and credibility. You need to use your excellent track record to attract new clients. This makes it possible for visitors to find out crucial information about your law firm by themselves. This allows them to make an informed decision about the brand they want to work with.
You can showcase your law firm’s capabilities and strengths through the following tips:
- Show your achievements, degrees, and awards: this way, you can make your visitors and potential clients trust your credibility.
- Display case studies and testimonials: your prospective clients will try to find out about you before hiring you. You must show the cases that you’ve handled and testimonials of satisfied clients. This will make it easier for them to trust your brand.
- Have a page dedicated to FAQs: your website should include a FAQs page. The page should contain the kinds of questions that your prospective clients will have. So you provide answers to those questions.
Engage In Local Mobile Advertising
If you have ever wanted to reach out to your prospective clients when they need you; then, you should integrate mobile geofencing ads and proximity marketing into your marketing strategy.
Mobile geofencing ads allow your ads to reach peoples’ phones when they reach specific locations or just after they’ve left.
For example, a personal injury law firm can target its advertising to people walking in and out of a hospital, trauma centers, and so on.
Or, a criminal defense law firm can target people in proximity to a jail, courthouse, or detention center.
This increases the possibility to reach the people that need your services in that instant.
At the beginning of this article, we stated that the legal profession is a very competitive one. For any law firm to survive in the industry, they need to develop their marketing approaches. The difference between a strong and high-performing law firm and a struggling law firm may be marketing. The high-performing law firm knows how to project its brand to create awareness.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- Digitized Solutions For Better Bar Management - January 12, 2022
- Safe ways to bet and control your wallet - January 12, 2022
- Things You Need to Know Before You Move to Israel: The Complete Guide - January 11, 2022