Content Submission Guidelines
We love our guest contributors! Your contributions make our news network richer, the conversations more lively and diverse.
With your first submission, please remember to include the following for your author byline:
- Profile picture
- Brief biography
- Title and Company (with URL) if relevant
- Social profile
By submitting your content, you grant us the non-exclusive right to use your content royalty-free, in perpetuity. Your content may be published on B2B News Networked owned or controlled platforms, and will be promoted across all B2B News Network social channels.
B2B News Network cannot guarantee that your content will be published. We may also edit your content for length, size or clarity. Your content will be indexed for SEO.
When submitting your content to us:
- Content MUST be business-to-business (B2B) focused.
- Keep your content relevant to the topic and avoid repetitive posting.
- Be respectful and courteous, as if you were having a face-to-face discussion.
- Feel free to link internally within the B2BNN website as many times as you would like. B2BNN has no liability to content on externally linked websites, but reserves its right to remove any external link.
- We want your opinions and insights. Your content must be created and owned by you, including any artwork. Breaking copyright rules is not permitted (that includes copying and pasting excerpts from other sites without permission and/or attribution).
- Any feature images or artwork must be royalty free, or referenced with the original source URL. B2B News Network reserves the right to source its own images.
- All statistics must be referenced with external links to the original source.
- The following kinds of content are also prohibited:
- Pornography, vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content
- Anything illegal
- Hate speech
- Threats, harassment
- Personal attacks, insults and defamatory statements
- Threats or suggesting committing a criminal act
- Do not include personal information such as phone numbers or email addresses in your content.
- Any of your content that is offensive and likely to expose an individual or a group of individuals to hatred or contempt on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or mental or physical disability is prohibited.
Your submission will not be accepted if you violate any of these guidelines.
Download our 2018 Media Kit today!
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- Why Link-in-Bio Information Is Important for Social Media Marketing - October 26, 2020
- Why App Development Should Start with an MVP - October 26, 2020
- What Are Some Great Ecommerce Business Ideas? - October 23, 2020