B2B News Network is on the prowl for the most opinionated B2B marketing experts who want to share their opinion on the future of their industry.
Do you have a strong controversial opinion on where mar-tech is headed? Or how content marketing is changing the role of marketers today? Spotted a new Net trend and think it’ll make an impact in B2B marketing? Maybe you are intrigued by shifting marketing budgets and how they’re being allocated, and you’re not too pleased with what you’re seeing? Or do you have something to say on social monitoring services and want to review the top-notch firms and bash the worst you’ve tested?
B2Bnn, a news outlet dedicated to reporting on trends and perspectives on B2B news around the world, is looking for regular columnists and journalists to join our contributor team. We are interested in:
- CEOs of marketing firms experienced in writing blog posts about their industry’s trends
- Marketers with experience in content marketing, mar-tech, analytics, Big Data, etc. who can speak intelligently about the issues affecting their career/industry
- Journalists with experience writing on marketing, advertising, social media, analytics, innovation and leadership
- Business authors recognizing the seismic shifts affecting marketing, ad-tech, B2B social media, etc. Note we are also interested in running book excerpts of new/unreleased books
- Any of the above who want to cover marketing and advertising conferences affecting B2B companies. We are interested in recap reports and live-tweeting coverage
Our reports are told in a variety of formats: straight hard news reports, Op-Ed columns, company profiles, executive profiles, Q&As, video interviews, conference coverage, infographic coverage, recaps of B2B podcasts and TED Talks, video interviews, photo slideshows, illustrations, etc.
Pay rates will vary depending on experience and assignment.
If you are interested in contributing to B2Bnn, please email Editor David Silverberg at email@example.com and explain why you are interested in writing for us, your experience and any published work relevant to B2B journalism.
We look forward to hearing from you, and please spread the word to any colleagues who may be interested in this opportunity.
Photo via Flickr user Jon Evans
Latest posts by (see all)
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- A Legal Solution to Chinese Tariffs - August 8, 2020
- The Future of Telemedicine and e-Health: Trends and Forecasts - July 21, 2020
- Harness the Power of Data Visualization for Your B2B Marketing Campaigns - June 7, 2020