B2B News for Thursday, September 16: GaN Systems Signs BMW deal, Corporate Tax Rate Report, GPJ Acquisition & More

September is the serious month. The kids are back at school, there are twice as many cars on the road, twice as many passengers on the commuter train and twice as much B2B news to report. Personal finance site Wallethub released its Corporate Tax Rate Report yesterday. Key observations about US corporations include: The overall tax […]

B2B News for Tuesday, September 14, 2021: Intuit Acquires Mail Chimp & Call Centre Empathy

Intuit will acquire Mail Chimp for approximately $12 billion US in cash and stock. The plan is to develop an end-to-end customer growth platform for small and mid-market businesses. The new tool will allow clients to combine their customer data from Mailchimp and QuickBooks’ purchase data. “We’re focused on powering prosperity around the world for […]

B2B News for Thursday, September 9 2021: TMP & Accenture Acquisitions, SAP Award, SEO Importance

There has been some serious consolidation of B2B tech marketing in the UK recently. The Marketing Practice (TMP) has acquired Kingpin Communications. The merger brings together two leaders in B2B technology marketing. Last month, TMP acquired Omobono, a digital experiences agency The combined group employs more than 300 people in the US, UK, Germany and Australia. […]

B2B News for Tuesday, September 7, 2021: Farming Robots, Duckweed Protein & New CEOs at Panasonic and Formel D

Agriculture is a B2B sector we’ve only covered through its interconnections with logistics and supply chain management. That must change. With more focus on the potential for unfairness between the industry and its large migrant workforce, technology is playing a larger role with implications for workers, developers and everyone concerned with the food supply. IDTechEx’s […]

B2B News for September 1, 2021: Hawke Media Expansion, Pricing Strategy and New Cloud Service Levels

Hawke Media is flying into the Canadian market. The news comes with the acquisition of digital marketing agency, Seriously Creative. Hawke Media plans to collaborate with Seriously Creative to optimize clients’ customer base and overall customer experience. “We have been interested in finding an agency to partner with in Canada for some time, and Seriously Creative proved […]

Tips for Choosing the Right HMIS Software

Choosing the right software for homeless management housing is the first step in successfully housing those in need, whether due to natural disasters or those needing to escape domestic violence. This software must have the ability to handle all the various operations related to assigning homes and make it as efficient as possible. It must […]

B2B News for Friday, August 27, 2021: Pandemic Profits, the Return of Stock Options and Pete Souza at CMW

For the benefit of our American readers, there are only 25 days left until Canada’s next federal election.  With campaigning restricted due to on-going COVID-19 restrictions, deciding who not to vote for has been less divisive than usual. With 70% of the adult population still trying to convince the remaining 30% to get vaccinated. Did […]

B2B News for Wednesday, August 25, 2021: iOffice and SpaceIQ Merger and SoMe Digital Media Acquisition

We live in an age of acceptable evil. Why else would so many B2B company and product names reference the villainous machines in dystopian novels? Let’s blame the many small victories of English literature program graduates pulling clever fast ones while disguised as marketers. It works for this time when nothing is unexpected….except for the […]

B2B News for Friday, August 20: Cyber Conflict More Likely, Directions without Connection, Call Centre Jobs Safe

It seems even criminals and terrorists are mostly working from home. Earlier this summer, B2BNN reported that the world had just experienced the worst quarter for ransom ware attacks ever. Yesterday, a newly-released study commissioned by Hewlett-Packard found that “nation state cyberattacks are becoming more frequent, varied and open; moving us closer to a point […]