0 Shares 0 Flares ×
A new infographic from Insights In Marketing looks at the importance of developing client trust via your content marketing strategy.
We all know how important content can be to promote your B2B firm and enrich the buyer journey, beyond simply promoting your products and services. But how can you build customer loyalty with editorial content that is both educational and business-friendly?
The infogaphic below is chock full of key stats, such as:
- 92 percent of consumers want to do business with companies with similar values as them
- 74 percent of customers will trust editorial content if it’s educational without being advertorial.
- 69 percent find organically shared content more trustworthy than an ad.
- 1 in 3 B2B marketers say their content too closely represents a sales pitch
See the full infographic below:
0 Shares 0 Flares ×
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Three considerations for technologists managing on-premises and hybrid environments - June 1, 2023
- A Sound Investment: The Ultimate Guide to Hearing Protection - May 31, 2023
- How holistic wealth management can help financial advisors build trust and level up their practice - May 31, 2023