B2B News Network is looking for the top B2B Influencers of 2015!
Who is owning the B2B space they’re in right now? Which B2B executive is surging so high right now, they deserve more attention? B2Bnn wants to hear from you!
We are soon launching our B2B Influencer Index, where we’ll be listing and profiling B2B professionals nominated for their successes in their given field. We will also profile some of the top nominees.
Just as we’ve done with Ask the B2B Expert columns, we are asking our fans for their input. In the form below, let us know who has impressed you recently, whether they work in marketing, social, tech, mobile, software, digital media, startups, etc.
Tell us the nominee’s name, title, company, Twitter handle (if relevant) and why he or she should be part of our B2B Influencer Index. You can input your own personal details or remain anonymous, it’s up to you.
Once we receive various nominations, we’ll be rolling out the Influencer Index in a series covering key B2B fields. Look for your nomination making the list by subscribing to our daily newsletter, via the email address opt-in found in the right-hand column.
Any questions about our B2B Influencer Index? Let us know in the Comments section below.
Photo via Flickr, Creative Commons license
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- 5 Non-Obvious Ways To Hire Flutter Developers - January 25, 2022
- Seven Tips for Boosting Your Business Through Social Networking - January 25, 2022
- Three Essentials to Proving the Value of Digital Transformation - January 25, 2022