New research found global click-through rates on advertisements in Facebook increased 17 percent in the first quarter of 2015 compared with the fourth quarter of 2014. Year-over-year, the CTR rates are up by a whopping 260 percent.
The report noted the Facebook ads analyzed had a 0.81 percent click-through rate in the first quarter.
- Spending on Facebook video ads grew 2.8 times quarter-over-quarter.
- Spending on multi-product ads ramped up by 5.2 times during the same time period.
- Global costs per click fell 17 percent in the first quarter of 2015 versus the fourth quarter of 2014, and cost per thousand impressions (CPMs) slipped 3 percent, thanks to the holiday shopping season inflating numbers for the previous period.
We recently learned how quickly Facebook advertising is enticing many agencies and marketers. In this survey, 87 percent of marketing professionals said they planned on running video ads on Facebook, compared with 81.5 percent on YouTube.
Omnicom Digital CEO Jonathan Nelson praises Facebook’s deep analytics of its vast user base, saying to reporters recently, “When you have that much known information, tied to analytics and an ad server, you can start doing messaging in a way no one’s ever done before. That’s marketing nirvana.”
Photo via Loyala Digitial Advertising
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- How to Create an On-Demand Delivery App - May 29, 2020
- The Importance of Responsible Link Building For Your Business - May 29, 2020
- The Bingo Popularity Explosion Shows How to Get Maximum Engagement from Your Website - May 22, 2020