When health care centers have to manage thousands of patients each with thousands of data points, the struggle to find the solution in the data stack can be overwhelming.
Now a new graphic narrative series reveals how one of the most well-known cancer research facilities worked with the SAP HANA product to help them better analyze its medical information and diagnose effectively.
The Art of the Possible series, a partnership between SAP and B2B News Network, debuts with Part 1 of the story of Dr. Thomas Diebold and Dr. Joanne Karlsson searching for better treatment options at the National Center for Tumor Diseases.
Part 2 will be published next week.
A B2BNN Creative Sponsored Content project
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Want to Promote Your Business on Social Media? Here’s How - January 21, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 21, 2022: Causes of the Great Resignation, Additive Manufacturing News, Banks Stunt Cannabis Growth - January 21, 2022
- LinkedIn: Vaccine Specialist is 2022’s Top Job on the Rise - January 20, 2022