If you want deep insight into boosting the performance of your content marketing campaigns and finding the right path to lead generation, book off Thursday January 21 at 1 p.m. EST.
SqueezeCMM (a B2B NN partner) will be hosting a free webinar on Thursday January 21 on content marketing performance measurement. The one-hour webinar features tips on giving you important insights on the latest in content marketing measurement, the best metrics and tools to use, and how to take action on your data for paid, earned, and owned media properties.
The webinar will be run by Jennifer Evans, founder of SqueezeCMM and co-founder of B2B News Network, and John Huang, senior account executive at SqueezeCMM.
Register for Thursday’s webinar (so you won’t miss a minute of it!) by going here.
As the webinar page notes, in Thursday’s session you’ll learn:
- How to go from opinion-based content strategy to data-driven in three steps
- The kinds of data and content you’ll need to start generating leads and results
- Important content marketing trends in 2016 and how they affect your business
- There will also be quick effectiveness review of one content asset so be ready to share something you’d like feedback on!
Photo courtesy SqueezeCMM
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- The flip side of ABM: Why behavioral IP is the future of B2B prospecting - July 24, 2018
- B2B News Network Launches Reseller Engine for the Channel, Signs Canadian Exclusive with The Mezzanine Group - July 14, 2018
- #ResellerEngine Twitter chat recap: How marketing in the channel is changing - July 9, 2018