On Thursday January 28 at 1 p.m. EST, content marketing measurement and strategies will be the focus of a free webinar.
SqueezeCMM (a B2B NN partner) will be hosting a free webinar on January 28 on content marketing performance measurement. The one-hour webinar features advice on the best tactics and tools to use to boost your content marketing campaigns, and how to take action on your data for paid, earned, and owned media properties.
The webinar will be run by Jennifer Evans, founder of SqueezeCMM and co-founder of B2B News Network, and John Huang, senior account executive at SqueezeCMM.
Register for Thursday’s webinar (so you won’t miss a minute of it!) by going here.
As the webinar page notes, in Thursday’s session you’ll learn:
- How to go from opinion-based content strategy to data-driven in three steps
- The kinds of data and content you’ll need to start generating leads and results
- Important content marketing trends in 2016 and how they affect your business
- There will also be quick effectiveness review of one content asset so be ready to share something you’d like feedback on!
Photo courtesy SqueezeCMM
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- The Present and Future of Data Privacy - September 22, 2020
- Great Tips to Solve the Issue of Sluggish Mac Performance - September 22, 2020
- The CMO Guide for Successfully Aligning Marketing Campaigns to Sales - September 21, 2020