The B2B space can be a hectic overwhelming field, but there are many options for online communities to better understand your field and network with like-minded professionals.
We want to hear from you about your top B2B online community that you enjoy visiting, that you find enriching. Nominations are open now to tell us about the online arenas you want to megaphone to the world!
Below, let us know about your favourite B2B online community, why it deserves the nomination, your name and company and city (optional). If you prefer to remain anonymous, that’s fine too.
We will publish our list of the top online communities in B2B later this month.
The B2B NN team looks forward to seeing your nominations:
Latest posts by (see all)
- Where Logic Meets Magic: Why Strategy Underpins Every Great Idea - June 8, 2022
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- B2B News for Friday, June 24, 2022: The Professional’s Almost the Weekend Edition - June 24, 2022
- Suitability of Blockchain for Bitcoin - June 24, 2022
- How To Make Your Radar Charts More Effective - June 24, 2022