You likely have analytics tools to find engagement statistics for your daily tweets. But what if you could see data directly within your tweets moments after posting?
It could be reality thanks to a new Twitter experiment reported by TechCrunch. If deemed successful, Twitter will “show many you how users are clicking on the links in the updates you post, with a handy link directly in the expanded Tweet view in the iOS application.”
Below is a screenshot from the TechCrunch post, as spotted by ex-Twitter platform head Ryan Sarver:
TechCrunch goes on to write:
At the bottom of the tweet view, for those with this feature enabled, you’ll see a “View Analytics Details” link, which takes you directly to a synopsis of the overall interaction with said tweet, including overall impressions, and “engagements,” which includes how many people actually clicked on a link you shared, how many expanded the tweet and more.
There is no timeline for this to roll out to all users, since it now just an experiment with a small batch of users. Twitter often plays with new features with a tiny group of super-users before deciding on whether to launch it service-wide.
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Digital disruption is the new factor in vacations from hell - August 16, 2022
- How to Improve Your Pipeline Strategy - August 16, 2022
- Jabmo takes B2B marketing honours; medical imaging market hits $24.6 billion; Gainsight Pulse and Content Marketing World coming up - August 16, 2022