A new study by Juniper Research reports annual global advertising spend on mobile devices will reach $105 billion US by 2019, up from around $51 billion this year.
As the report stated:
The research suggests that this increase in advertising spend is in large part attributable to an attitude shift amongst brands and retailers who now use mobile as a core channel for consumer engagement. It argues that the ability of smartphones to deliver targeted, personalised and timely advertising – allied to the media-stacking trends amongst consumers – means that mobile advertising offers both high visibility and high response rates.
Juniper also found that programmatic advertising will be spurring the near-term growth in digital advertising as the technology advances.
Also, the increased engagement rates of video will lead to impressive growth in video advertising, and addressing viewability concerns should be an integral consideration for the marketing industry.
The research also wrote about an increase in mobile advertising spend across the Far East and China region instigated by the widespread uptake of mCommerce retail in China. It projects that the Far East and China region will account for 43 percent of global mobile advertising spend in 2019, as we learn here.
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Richard Yu Explains How B2B Companies Succeed in the Global Marketplace - July 1, 2022
- The Ultimate Checklist For Choosing A CPQ Solution - June 30, 2022
- B2B News for Thursday, June 30, 2022: Cloud Data Engineering and Security Deals - June 30, 2022