B2B News Network is excited to debut a new regular column called Ask The B2B Expert! In this column, you can send us questions (anonymously if you like) on an issue relating to your career or a B2B topic in the main industries we cover: marketing, tech, social media, Big Data, advertising, ad-tech, leadership and workplace etiquette.
If you have questions you’d like answered, please send us the query to email@example.com and let us know if you’d like to be listed under your name or remain anonymous.
Our B2B experts come from a variety of backgrounds, such as content marketing, mar-tech, digital marketing, ad-tech and digital news.
This week, our first question relates to B2B vs. B2C marketing:
Hi B2Bnn! I work in B2B marketing for a mar-tech firm after spending a decade in B2C marketing. What’s the difference in approaches and strategies when comparing B2C and B2B marketing?
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- How Cirque du Soleil uses expense automation to ensure the show always goes on - May 25, 2023
- Embarking on a Greener Path: Three Steps for CIOs Beginning Their Sustainability Journey - May 17, 2023
- OpenTelemetry adoption is a must for strategic technologists - May 12, 2023