A new survey found that a whopping majority of companies with 1,000 or more employees are either already using enterprise software, or planning to within the next 12 months.
That 98 percent figures contrasts sharply with the 57 percent of companies with less than 50 employees who adopt enterprise software.
According to TechPro Research, more than two-thirds of survey respondents are currently using enterprise software, up from 50 percent in 2014’s survey.
Interesting data points include:
The most common functions where enterprise software was deployed during the past 12 months are databases (45%), storage (39%) and human resources (34%). Comparing back to 2014, mobile was chosen the most frequently at 44%, followed by big data at 31% and databases at only 12 percent.
The report added:
It is interesting to note that the three least-picked selections in 2014 turned out to be the three most popular selections in 2015. Priorities and capabilities can change as plans merge with reality. It’s also possible that enterprise software offerings in the mobile and big data sectors have not been on par with expectations, resulting in growth in other areas instead.
Photo via cloudave
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Business Leaders Can No Longer Ignore Disability on the Inclusion Agenda - November 24, 2022
- Top 8 Ecommerce Website Hosts For Your B2B Wholesale Store - November 24, 2022
- 6 Effective SaaS Tools for B2B Company Owners - November 24, 2022