Web development firm Wix.com launched an ad campaign around the Super Bowl, and its YouTube ad has attracted the most pageviews out of all released Super Bowl ads online, Advertising Age writes.
The #StartStunning spot features the cast of Kung Fu Panda 3 honouring 50 years of the Super Bowl by looking back at a few iconic ad campaigns for the brand’s second Big Game spot. The ad riffs off the popular Old Space commercials, the Budweiser frogs, among others.
Then a friend of Po’s says they should start smaller with a “stunning website from Wix.com.”
The #StartStunning ad has attracted more than 36.4 million pageviews, with the #2 spot (Hyundai’s The Chase) coming in at 35.9 million views.
Omer Shai, Wix.com’s CMO, said in a statement to Advertising Age: “We wanted a spot that will resonate with the tens of millions of people who will see it. And how better than to give a nod to iconic Super Bowl commercials within our own ad.”
The viral-video chart created for Super Bowl spots uses data compiled from the patented Visible Measures platform, a constantly growing repository of analytic data on hundreds of millions of videos tracked across hundreds of online video destinations.
Note that this analysis includes all publicly available video views on branded video content.
B2B NN previously wrote about another Super Bowl attracting B2B attention: Adobe’s CMO spot skewering firms that buy Super Bowl ads.
Photo via YouTube screenshot
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Five Thoughts on B2B Marketing Organizational Flexibility and Impact - June 9, 2023
- Unleashing the Power of AI in B2B Marketing: Strategies for 2023 - June 9, 2023
- 5 Tips for Choosing The Right Cloud Service Provider - June 8, 2023