This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Old St. Labs, a technology provider in supplier collaboration platforms, announced the appointment of Noah Eisner, founder of cloud-based spend management company Coupa Software, to its advisory board.
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) announced that John Perkins and Christy Carter have joined the firm as partners and managing directors in its Principal Investors & Private Equity (PIPE) practice. Their appointments add a combined 30 years of industry experience to the practice.
MediaBrix, a leader in delivering contextual and emotionally targeted mobile brand experiences that drive deep engagement and user receptivity, announced the appointment of Ilise Welter as Vice President of West Coast Sales, continuing a year of growth. Formerly Vice President of Sales for Vdopia — the programmatic platform for mobile video advertising — Welter brings industry experience to capitulate MediaBrix to even greater leadership on the West Coast.
7, a global leader in intent-driven customer engagement solutions, appointed Guido Schroeder as Chief Product Officer. In this role, Schroeder will be responsible for leading all global engineering and product teams, focused on integrating 7’s substantial technology assets across its product portfolio.
Tagboard Inc. named former Klout platform evangelist and Lithium’s VP and GM of Consumer Data Tyler Singletary as its new VP of Platform, placing him in charge of expanding the company’s data platform strategy and product offerings.
Nuix, a global technology company, has appointed former Dun & Bradstreet executive Ethan Treese as its Chief Executive Officer—Americas. Treese takes over the CEO Americas role from Dr. Jim Kent, who remains the company’s Global Head of Security & Intelligence. Kent will now be focused on growing the company’s Security & Intelligence business worldwide and preparing to launch the Nuix Insight range of cybersecurity products in 2017.
Forcepoint, a global leader in cybersecurity, announced that Timothy A. McDonough joins the company as its Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). McDonough will report to Forcepoint Chief Executive Officer Matthew Moynahan, serve as a member of the executive leadership team, and lead the global marketing organization including corporate, strategic, product and revenue marketing.
AccuTec Blades, a leader in precision blade technology, expanded its executive team with the appointment of Larry Baab as Vice President Sales and Marketing.
Fineqia International Inc. announced the appointment of Karolina Komarnicka as Chief Marketing Officer. Ms. Komarnicka brings to the position experience in marketing and communications, PR, advertising, branding, social media and events management.
NarrativeWave, the creator of the first situational intelligence platform for the Industrial Internet, announced the formation of its Advisory Board to provide strategic guidance and solution strategy.
The members include:
- Steve Seoane, Senior Vice President, Publishing Platform at Scopely
- John Vigouroux, Serial Entrepreneur
- James Powers, Chairman & CEO at Calibrus
- Suzanne (Suzie) Clark, Vice President, Enterprise Sales at Bolste
- Miles Pondelik, Vice President at Western Alliance Bank
Envoy announced a new Advisory Board, with experts from Oracle, MotionPoint, Atomic Object. They will guide Envoy to continued growth and success, and have backgrounds in B2B marketing and ecommerce, the apparel and footwear industry, business strategy and software development.
The members include:
- Lisa Butler, Vice President of Strategy at MotionPoint
- Ed Coke, Senior Vice President, OSG North America at DigitasLBi OSG
- Carl Erickson, CEO of Atomic Object
- Brian May, Head of International Business at Founders Brewing Company and former Head of Business Strategy at Wolverine Worldwide
- Ana Milevskaja, E-Commerce Leader and Senior Director of Product Marketing at New Store
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- A Yawning Gap Between Startups and Industry: Digital Transformation in Canada - November 8, 2017
- Appointment Roundup: People on the Move - October 5, 2017
- B2B News Network Announces Structure Change - October 4, 2017