Content marketing is changing. People are able to choose where and when they interact with content. Video marketing is a different type of content, with some surprising statistics:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
How did this happen? Website Builder provides this infographic on 127 Facts You Didn’t Know About Video Marketing.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- What Are Some Great Ecommerce Business Ideas? - October 23, 2020
- Primer Series: Why App Development Should Start with an MVP - October 21, 2020
- The Case for ERP Solutions - October 21, 2020