I love me some Travis Wright, CMO/CTO at CCP Digital, especially when he keynotes (and blows my mind) at the MarTech Conference in Boston.
Travis started by saying, “if you don’t use MarTech, you will get left behind,” and do what Wayne Gretzky says “go where the puck is headed.”
With over 5,000 technologies just in the MarTech space, it can be overwhelming and confusing. So how do we predict the future? By looking at the disruptive technologies:
Blockchain in Marketing? Yes, and the field is wide open.
Travis then fired through emerging technologies, trends and tools. Out of the 2,651 companies and +$200 billion in investments in the MarTech landscape, these are the “unicorns”:
- The largest tracker database on the internet, and constantly growing.
- Proprietary library of over 4,500 scripts and other tracking technologies from over 2,200 trackers.
- Programmatic-native content marketing.
- A/B testing for a scientific approach to SEO.
- Intelligent and scalable UGC platform.
- Understand how customers are engaging with your brand or category on social media to improve targeting.
- Dynamic content optimization for behavioural retargeting, email personalization, interactive widgets
- All the creative content you need, when you need it.
- The only influencer platform that matches brands with social media influencers, based on deep data enriched by IBM WatsonTM.
- Reveals hidden audience insights at scale
- Uses the web as a database to make sense of people, brands, and products.
- Analyzes the core attributes of the people and companies you’ve had the most success selling to.
- Generates ideal customer profiles.
- Social insights and relationship analytics for account-based selling.
- Everything you need in a CRM to grow your business without the work
- Automatically updates itself with relevant prospect and customer information from dozens of data sources.
- Language optimization software that gives you human sounding, machine-optimized email marketing language.
- Generate the right ROI and insights, by using the right words.
- Transparency of digital advertising.
- Automate complex processes through a powerful, yet simple platform, and connect entire cloud software stacks thanks to APIs.
- Social intelligence for capital markets
- A permissionless and decentralized platform built on Ethereum, that aggregates relevant information from both human and AI agents into one number.
- A regular stream of curated market news and insights, with updates on blockchain, trends and sentiment.
- All in easy-to-grasp newsletters, articles, and reports, and aggregated from across the web.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- 6 Strategies to Make Sure Your Business Survives a Recession - February 23, 2021
- Medical Marketing Strategies That Can Help Surgeons Attract More Ideal Patients - February 23, 2021
- Private Advocate for Personal Damage: Why and How to Hire One - February 23, 2021