The Business to Business Payments report Canada 2020, now available from Research and Markets, is a comprehensive review of the business expense payment and acceptance preferences of over 1,400 businesses in Canada.
Looking at key drivers, barriers to payment types and opportunities for financial service providers, this report provides financial institutions with unique data driven insights to effectively design their strategy and meet their business customers’ needs.
This is a must-read report for all financial service professionals working in the Canadian business banking and business payments sectors.
- Business to business expense payments
- Business to business expense payment preferences B2B expenses – A closer look at small business expenses SME Credit cards
- Drivers of business credit card use
- Drivers of business credit card choice
- Barriers for business credit card use
- Drivers of business credit card satisfaction
- Propensity to switch business credit card
- Opportunity to increase credit card spend on expenses
- Key insights
- In total, over 1,400 businesses in Canada were interviewed
- The survey covers small to mid-sized businesses operating in Canada.
- Small businesses (SME) are defined by an annual turnover under $10M CAD
- Mid sized businesses (COM) are defined by an annual turnover between $10M – $500M CAD
- The survey interviewed finance decision makers (e.g. Owner, CEO, CFO, MD, Finance Director or Manager, etc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o06vuj
Photo Credit: @claybanks
Latest posts by Jennifer Evans (see all)
- It’s Okay For Your Business To Receive Help - October 5, 2021
- Experts Think A Return To In-Office Working Is For The Best – How Will Things Change? - August 30, 2021
- Tips for Choosing the Right HMIS Software - August 29, 2021