Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX: CVE) (NYSE: CVE) and Husky Energy Inc. (TSX: HSE) have announced the executive leadership team that is expected to lead the combined company created through the strategic combination of Cenovus and Husky announced on October 25, 2020.
The composition of the anticipated management team was determined through discussions with leadership teams from both companies.
Immediately following the close of the transaction, Cenovus’s executive team is expected to consist of:
- Alex Pourbaix – President & Chief Executive Officer
- Jeff Hart – Executive Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer
- Jon McKenzie – Executive Vice-President & Chief Operating Officer
- Keith Chiasson – Executive Vice-President, Downstream
- Andrew Dahlin – Executive Vice-President, Safety & Operations Technical Services
- Norrie Ramsay – Executive Vice-President, Upstream – Thermal, Major Projects & Offshore
- Kam Sandhar – Executive Vice-President, Strategy & Corporate Development
- Sarah Walters – Executive Vice-President, Corporate Services
- Drew Zieglgansberger – Executive Vice-President, Upstream – Conventional & Integration
- Rhona DelFrari – Chief Sustainability Officer & Senior Vice-President, Stakeholder Engagement
- Gary Molnar – Senior Vice-President Legal, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
Husky and Cenovus agreed to combine their respective businesses and entered into an arrangement agreement, dated October 24, 2020. Closing of the transaction is expected to take place in the first quarter of 2021, with the combined company continuing to operate as Cenovus and remaining headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
Latest posts by Jennifer Evans (see all)
- How To Find The Right HR Software For Your Business And Why It’s Important - July 19, 2021
- 5 Handy Online Tools for Managing Your Small Business’s Finances - July 17, 2021
- Ecommerce Strategies for B2B Companies - June 23, 2021