It’s a question that often plagues professionals and brand marketers alike: How frequently should content be posted on the major social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+? We don’t want to get excessive with our posts, but we also don’t want to seem laissez-faire with our social media activity.
Thanks to a collaboration between Buffer and SumAll, this stylish infographic (below) sums up Buffer’s perspective on this all-important issue. The ‘graphic recommends posting three times per day on Twitter, twice daily on Facebook, five times daily on Pinterest and-
Wait, only three tweets daily? You likely tweet way more than that figure, either personally or professionally. But Buffer’s research found that by the third tweet, engagement dips heavily.
That stat is explained in this chart, courtesy SocialBakers:
The guide below is by no means a prescription for every social media user. But you may glean from it a guide to social media output to better boost engagement and increase your follower rate:
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Technologists now need two essentials – AI and automation - March 28, 2023
- B2B News Network Tuesday Wrap: Play going Hamilton to Amsterdam, BIMM growing fastest in the US, and more - March 28, 2023
- Mastering Small Business Marketing In 2023: The Expert Guide You’ve Been Waiting For - March 24, 2023
This explains a lot about the mysteries of my Twitter engagement. Thanks.