A new study found that almost three-quarters of respondents believe that video positively impacts marketing results and ROI.
The study, conducted by online video marketer ReelSEO, surveyed 350 B2B marketing, agency and management professionals.
Other stats from the study revealed:
- 96% of B2B organizations are engaged in video content marketing
- 94% of respondents are involved in the decision-making process
- 41% plan to increase spending on video marketing in 2015
- 83% are using video content for website marketing
- 50% are using video content for email marketing
- 75% are optimizing video content for SEO
ReelSEO wrote that “brands and organizations who are using video are utilizing it in a number of ways, particularly for raising brand awareness, and for promoting products and services.”
Below is their table explaining the results of the survey on that issue:
Photo via protectthepark.org
Latest posts by David Silverberg (see all)
- B2BNN’s 2016 HR Influencer Index - August 6, 2016
- What Every B2B Enterprise Can Learn from the Toronto Raptors - May 31, 2016
- CBC interviews B2B NN president Jen Evans on Apple-FBI controversy - February 19, 2016