How do you convey amazing B2B achievements full of technical complexity and abstract concepts? You learn from Marvel and Art Spiegelmann and illustrate a great story.
The feats of SAP HANA are already legendary, and will be told in 2016 on the Art of the Possible event series. We’re thrilled to be featuring some of the best SAP HANA stories here on B2B News Network over the next few months as graphic narratives.
The first is a story of how two doctors at NCT, a cancer research centre, launched a search for better treatment data that ended up in a partnership with SAP and a revolutionary new tool for assessing treatment effectiveness.
Subscribe here for Part 2, coming next weekend on B2B News Network.
Register here for the Art of the Possible event series, coming in 2016!
A B2BNN Creative Sponsored Content project
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Forex Trading Scams: Spotting Them, Avoiding Them, and Recovering Your Funds - January 18, 2022
- The Road to a Successful Maths Career With Online Education - January 18, 2022
- 5 Spend Management Strategies to Increase Profit Margins for CFOs - January 18, 2022