How do you convey amazing B2B achievements full of technical complexity and abstract concepts? You learn from Marvel and Art Spiegelmann and illustrate a great story.
The feats of SAP HANA are already legendary, and will be told in 2016 on the Art of the Possible event series. We’re thrilled to be featuring some of the best SAP HANA stories here on B2B News Network over the next few months as graphic narratives.
The first is a story of how two doctors at NCT, a cancer research centre, launched a search for better treatment data that ended up in a partnership with SAP and a revolutionary new tool for assessing treatment effectiveness.
Subscribe here for Part 2, coming next weekend on B2B News Network.
Register here for the Art of the Possible event series, coming in 2016!
A B2BNN Creative Sponsored Content project
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Digital disruption is the new factor in vacations from hell - August 16, 2022
- How to Improve Your Pipeline Strategy - August 16, 2022
- Jabmo takes B2B marketing honours; medical imaging market hits $24.6 billion; Gainsight Pulse and Content Marketing World coming up - August 16, 2022