If you have dived deep into content marketing, or just stuck your toes in the water, a free webinar on getting the most out of your CM campaigns is coming on Thursday January 28 at 1 p.m. ET.
The one-hour webinar will be full of advice on the integral tactics and tools to use to jumpstart your content marketing campaigns, and how to take action on your data for paid, earned, and owned media properties.
The webinar will be run by Jennifer Evans, founder of SqueezeCMM and co-founder of B2B News Network, and John Huang, senior account executive at SqueezeCMM.
Register for Thursday’s webinar (so you won’t miss a minute of it!) by going here.
As the webinar page notes, in Thursday’s session you’ll learn:
- How to go from opinion-based content strategy to data-driven in three steps
- The kinds of data and content you’ll need to start generating leads and results
- Important content marketing trends in 2016 and how they affect your business
- There will also be quick effectiveness review of one content asset so be ready to share something you’d like feedback on!
And did you catch our report on how webinars can provide your company with impressive ROI? Check it out here.
Photo via Flickr, Creative Commons
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- A Yawning Gap Between Startups and Industry: Digital Transformation in Canada - November 8, 2017
- Appointment Roundup: People on the Move - October 5, 2017
- B2B News Network Announces Structure Change - October 4, 2017