0 Shares 0 Flares ×
Bynder announced today they are expanding their executive team by appointing new leadership positions including:
- Paul Heiden, Chief Product Officer; with over 20 years of experience in creating technology and product strategies, Paul will spearhead Bynder’s product innovation to solidify the company as a leading DAM and creative automation platform.
- John Mazotis, Chief Information Officer; having previously served as Bynder’s VP of Information Security, John will continue to lead global security for the company against internal and external information security threats.
- Jorrit Achterberg, Chief Legal Officer; having previously overseen Bynder’s full range of legal needs as General Counsel, Jorrit will continue to lead a team that delivers efficient results, spurs growth and safeguards the business.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Evans (see all)
- News Release: Mohamad Fakih and Ali Asaria launch the Sadaqa Project - April 14, 2021
- Learning SEO: Start in 7 Steps - April 7, 2021
- How to Cope With and Overcome Financial Stress - April 6, 2021