Cisco released today its second annual Security Outcomes Study, which reveals some of the greatest advantages and impediments organizations face to achieve cybersecurity success.
The study found that Canadian organizations are lagging in their adoption of security architectures, and as a result are at a greater disadvantage in protecting against attacks. Only 39.5% have a mature implementation of Zero Trust architectures, while only 33.9% have a mature implementation of SASE architecture.
Investing in a proactive technology refresh is more critical than ever, as on average, 39% of security technologies used by organizations are considered outdated;
- Organizations with integrated technologies are seven times more likely to achieve high levels of process automation. Additionally, these organizations boast more than 40% stronger threat detection capabilities.
- As the threat landscape continues to evolve, testing business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities regularly and in multiple ways is more critical than ever, with proactive organizations 2.5 times more likely to maintain business resiliency.
Read the full release here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Evans (see all)
- 7 HR Management Tools To Fill Any Remote Position in 30 Days - November 14, 2022
- A Complete Guide to B2B Chatbots (With Use Cases) - November 14, 2022
- 5 Ways Regulatory Compliance Improves Your Business - November 10, 2022