B2B brands use Instagram in 33% of cases. Most of them use the platform to increase interest in their brands and products. When it comes to engagement, Instagram is far more successful than other social media networks.
In fact, Instagram has one of the highest rates of B2B contact. This rate is far higher than Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other social platform.
And when it comes to B2B sales on Instagram, having a significant number of followers can make all the difference. Every extra follower represents potential customers, and having a large following can enhance your brand image and credibility.
One way to quickly boost your followers is to spread on the international market, and you can do that if you buy Instagram followers from Spain, for example. You can access a wider pool of potential business clients by widening your reach beyond just local followers.
Additionally, buying followers from abroad can show that your company has an international presence and appeal, making you even more attractive to clients. Using this strategy, you can leverage Instagram followers to drive B2B sales and expand your reach globally.
How can Instagram be used in B2B marketing?
For instance, many marketers frequently question whether professional photographs are required for an Instagram account. Having professional images taken will make you appear credible and professional.
Remember, a B2B brand’s appearance is crucial. Your public image is crucial. Professional images remove any uncertainty about your brand, but you can showcase your team and the teamwork behind the scenes.
Stories should organically be always about your business and describe what it does.
Why should you use Instagram to drive B2B sales?
Instagram is used by more than a billion individuals, half of whom check their profiles daily. Given the target demographics for a B2B company, this number could appear modest. However, it should be noted that 200 million people check at least one “company” profile on this platform daily, which is used by 50 percent of businesses with 100 or more employees.
Instagram is the ideal social media tool for businesses to showcase their brands or products. As a B2B company, you have numerous opportunities to spread your message and, more importantly, connect with your target market.
How can you make the most of it to boost B2B sales?
You might already have a profile on Instagram. However, you need a professional account for your marketing approach to succeed, and it costs nothing to open an Instagram business account. You need it since, in contrast to standard accounts, it will get you access to in-depth analytics, performance information, and more.
Significant Advantages of a Business Instagram Account
- Availability of statistics: For every post you make on Instagram, you receive real-time stats and can keep an eye on your daily performance.
- Information regarding your supporters: Learn more about your audience and how to change your strategy based on how they respond to your content.
- Information regarding your company: By including your opening hours, address, phone number, and other pertinent information, you can make your company’s details easily accessible to your audience.
- Share information about your company’s beliefs and culture to improve B2B sales: Regardless of whether your followers are regular Instagram users or employees of other businesses, they will all want to learn more about you and your company’s culture and beliefs before making a purchase.
- Be remembered: Use understandable communication, be visible, and be clear about who you are. Draw attention to your brand’s colors, logo, and other visual elements. You need to be known and acknowledged right away.
Give your material a polished appearance.
Instagram is a visual platform. They must match the aesthetic of your business.
These are your two choices:
- Become a skilled designer: Depending on your long-term goals, this process will take a lot of time and resources, but it can be a wise investment.
- Engage a qualified designer: While it is the easiest option, it is not the most affordable.
Post Instagram stories.
One of the coolest features on Instagram is Stories. The 24-hour availability of stories makes them a great tool for content distribution. Instead of wasting time creating the perfect graphic, marketers can be spontaneous and authentic with Instagram Stories. They are great because they enable closeness to be established with users.
Encourage user-generated content.
Engaging your target audience is one of the finest ways to put a social media marketing strategy into practice. However, if you make your audience the major characters, it will benefit you even more.
Allow them to take the lead while saving time and money on your content creation. User-generated content has advantages beyond only resource conservation. People are more likely to believe their critics and peers. Use this strategy wisely and see an increase in sales very soon.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- How To Mitigate Cyber Threats In The Workplace - November 28, 2022
- How to Create a Workplace Culture That Employees Will Love - November 28, 2022
- A Guide To Trademarking For B2B Businesses - November 28, 2022