It’s a polar-vortex-kickoff kind of Monday! Three stories to warm you up this morning:
2. Content marketing: Every audience is different, but there are some great guidelines and interesting data points on types, formats, timing in this Kapost study on B2B content marketing preferences. From customerthink.com
3. Innovation: The rapidity with which dev(elopment) is becoming op(eration)s in some companies is astounding. The new competitive advantage? When a quarter of IT leaders remain unaware of DevOps, yes.
Image: It looks like a flower at first glance, but it’s a piece of jewelry, crafted through technology. A reminder that technology doesn’t always look the way we expect it to; innovation can look like a flower, or a fourteen year old Afghani girl, or a more efficient way of validating cryptocurrency transactions, or a discussion in a classroom at Stanford.
Latest posts by Jennifer Evans (see all)
- It’s Okay For Your Business To Receive Help - October 5, 2021
- Experts Think A Return To In-Office Working Is For The Best – How Will Things Change? - August 30, 2021
- Tips for Choosing the Right HMIS Software - August 29, 2021