It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for B2B News Network’s weekly Hashtag Team report. As we do every week, we bring you noteworthy news from the B2B Twitterverse, sorted and sifted using the cutting-edge social analysis platform Nexalogy.
In this edition, we bring you an analysis of some of the top reasons why your B2B content marketing is failing, a podcast on how you can get your B2B marketing to “drive itself,” an infographic on improving demand generation, and more.
— Mod Girl Marketing (@ModGirlMktg) July 3, 2015
Why is your B2B content marketing failing? Mod Girl Marketing founder and president Mandy McEwen examines eight reasons why, starting with a sobering statistic: In 2015, only 38 percent of B2B marketers rated themselves as “effective” at content marketing, down from 42 percent in 2014.<
B2B Social Media
— Ryan Hodgson (@Ryanintheus) July 29, 2015
- MailChimp posts attention-grabbing photos to give followers an inside look at what goes on inside the company.
- WeWork shares photos of its rather opulent Seattle headquarters, giving followers a chance to imagine themselves in an elegant WeWork office of their own.
- CBRE flips the rather boring world of commercial real estate into something much more exciting by sharing photos and fun facts about landmark skyscrapers and other buildings, including both those it owns and others it doesn’t.
- Boeing’s Instagram account is an airplane buff’s dream, showcasing the aviation giant’s latest and greatest planes in a variety of exciting actions.
- Dolby Laboratories takes followers behind the scenes at entertainment events including E3 and South by Southwest (SXSW), entertaining and educating users about the role its cutting-edge audio technologies play in making some of their favorite video games and movies.
Lori Alcala at CMS Wire shares three ways to improve demand generation, noting that only 2 percent of marketers believe they have a highly effective demand generation strategy. A survey of 213 B2B and hybrid marketers identified best practices and insight into demand generation strategies, including siloed content creation, matching audiences with the right content and effectively measuring content performance.
Latest posts by Brett Wilkins (see all)
- B2B Trending Conversations: AI, Brand Rivalry, and More - March 18, 2017
- Evolving to Heroism: “Mega-Trends” in Account-Based Marketing - March 11, 2017
- Building a Better Tech Stack: A Panel Discussion at #RevSummit17 - March 9, 2017