B2B News Network will be soaking up the B2B insights and tactics on display at the Growth Marketing Conference on Thursday December 3, in San Francisco.
Beginning at 9 a.m. PT, we’ll be live-tweeting sessions and keeping our Twitter fans posted on the tips and strategies offered by some of the greatest minds in modern marketing. We’ll also publish session and panel recaps beginning December 4.
What’s on tap for us at the Growth Marketing Conference? On December 3, we’ll be covering:
- 9 a.m.—keynote with Sean Ellis, founder of GrowthHackers.com. He’ll be looking at “how to unlock your company’s full growth potential by identifying growth blockers and coordinating and quantifying company-wide growth efforts.”
- 9:30 a.m.— The future of growth marketing, with Dinesh Thiru (Udemy), Morgan Brown (Full Stack Marketing), Zack Onisko (Autodesk), Dan Olsen (Olsen Solutions), Annie Lee (Pinterest). This panel will point out tips and strategies to achieve success in growth marketing, no matter your vertical
- 10 a.m. — Acquire new customers and explode your revenue with content marketing, with Maria Pergolino (Apptus). Maria will lead a session on “how one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley has gone from 100 to 1000 employees in 3 years using content marketing as the foundation of their marketing strategy.”
- 11 a.m. — Product marketing with Rand Fishkin (Moz) [pictured above]. Anyone in marketing knows about Rand’s success story, and conference attendees will get a taste of his wisdom with a talk on finding ways to build an audience, reach them over the chaos of the web, and earn their business.
- 11:30 a.m. — Facebook for $1 a day: 7 hacks for startup founders and growth marketers, with Dennis Yu of BlitzMetrics. He’ll be suggesting ways to harness Facebook to target potential customers and “recruit supporters to follow processes to be your micro-PR department for cheap.”
- 1:30 p.m. — Founder and CMO panel: From zero to millions. Several CMOs will discuss how they turned their enterprises into multi-million dollar companies.
Be sure to follow @B2BNewsNetwork to stay updated on our live-tweeting coverage of this conference on Dec. 3
Photo via Flickr, Creative Commons
Latest posts by (see all)
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- 7 kinds of mobile apps that show how mobility can bring business value in the enterprise - June 23, 2018
- Snowflake Computing uses creative OOH and online education to market the power of cloud-based data warehousing - June 22, 2018
- Crowdy.ai launches ‘social proof engine’ to show when site visitors convert into customers or leads - June 21, 2018