A new infographic reveals an interesting stat for any B2B firm trying to boost the visibility of its mobile apps: In January, app downloads and engagement peak at the highest rate, compared to any other month.
New data from AdMob by Google found that January is the “Black Friday” for app monetization.
Between October 2014 and January 2015, Admob found that app downloads increased by 20 percent, with the peak coming in January. AdMob itself enjoyed an almost 30 percent increase in the number of ad impressions it served during that same time period.
As to be expected from self-serving ‘graphics such as these, AdMob encourages developers to monetize their apps with ads to capitalize on the increase in mobile activity during the holiday season.
Below is the infographic in full:
Photo via gridconcepts.com.au
Latest posts by (see all)
- B2B News for June 2, 2022: AgTech Robots Come to Canada, HUB Cyber Security Buy Back - June 2, 2022
- Content Marketing Assets: A Primer - May 20, 2022
- B2B News for May 12, 2022: First Integrated Metaverse, Gaming, and Crypto Media Company Created, CGI Sends $1 Million to Ukraine - May 12, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 19, 2022: Cradlepoint and Juniper Partnership, New ABM Research, New Contentstack CRO - January 19, 2022
- B2B News for Friday, January 14, 2022: Global Consumer Survey, Dealing with e-Waste, Hybrid Office Support - January 14, 2022
- B2B News for Wednesday, January 12, 2022: US Companies See Most Ransom Ware Attacks, Employment in 2030 - January 12, 2022
- 5 things law marketing can learn from the Kansas City Royals - November 6, 2014
- Fundamental Steps to Clear Communication Channels With Customers - March 30, 2023
- Technologists now need two essentials – AI and automation - March 28, 2023
- B2B News Network Tuesday Wrap: Play going Hamilton to Amsterdam, BIMM growing fastest in the US, and more - March 28, 2023