This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Icertis, a leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, announced the appointment of Peter Boit as Executive Vice President of Business Development.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd., a leader in storage, networking, and connectivity semiconductor solutions, appointed Thomas Lagatta as its Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing.
Quantcast, a global leader in applying the power of live audiences to programmatic advertising, announced five key hires to its U.S. sales organization to address the business growth across the region:
- Brian Murphy, Vice President of Sales, Head of the East and Central Regions
- Mike DeGennaro, Regional Sales Director, NY
- Grant Getz, Regional Sales Director, Detroit
- Holly Wilcox, Senior Account Executive, Detroit
- Shannon Marcangelo, Senior Account Executive, Detroit
Ankura Consulting Group, a business advisory and expert services firm, announced the following appointments:
- Scott Rinaldi, Managing Director
- Steven Richards, Senior Managing Director
- Elaine Lehnert, Managing Director
DataCore Software, a leading provider of Hyper-converged Virtual SAN, Software-Defined Storage and Parallel I/O Processing Software, announced the appointment of Carrie Reber as Vice President of Worldwide Marketing.
Imagine Communications, announced the appointment and promotion of several executives to head pivotal product and services initiatives:
- Ajay Kapoorpromoted to lead Global Services
- Sarah Foss promoted to Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Chris Sjervenpromoted to Vice President of Operations
- Leonardo Emilo Gañán, will lead the company’s CALA sales region
- Peter Riordan will lead Imagine Communications Labs
The company has also launched Imagine Communications Labs. Imagine Communications Labs is an advanced service offering designed to help customers and partners quickly and efficiently test proof of concepts (POCs) and validate complex workflow integrations, including interoperability. In addition to providing media companies with hands-on experience working in IP and all types (public, private and hybrid) of cloud environments, Imagine Communications Labs will reduce the time it takes to validate, integrate and deploy next-generation technology solutions.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- The top 8 signs your ABM strategy might be in trouble - March 16, 2019
- Sneak peek: SiriusDecisions Canada Summit 2019 - March 1, 2019
- The flip side of ABM: Why behavioral IP is the future of B2B prospecting - July 24, 2018