This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Marvell Technology Group Ltd., a leader in storage, networking, and connectivity semiconductor solutions, announced the appointment of Mr. Tudor Brown, MBE, to its Board of Directors.
Qstream, makers of sales acceleration software that uses science, data, and mobile technology to ignite high-performance teams, announced the appointment of two new members to its executive leadership team. Responsible for defining and executing the company’s product vision and roadmap, Sandeep Soman joins as Vice President of Product Management, and Alan Molloy as Vice President of Engineering.
Purch, a digital publisher that connects content to commerce, announced the appointment of Andy Goldstein as Chief Financial Officer.
Grey New York announced the promotion of Debby Reiner to CEO, a new position at the flagship headquarters office.
TriLumina announced the appointment of John B. Kennedy as its Chief Financial Officer.
ZEFR, the video technology company using data to unlock value for brands and content owners in digital media, announced the appointment of two senior leaders to the company’s executive team. Anne Hallock joins the company as Executive Vice President, Head of Marketing, and Brian Atwood joins as Executive Vice President, Head of Global Sales.
Ankura Consulting Group,a business advisory and expert services firm, announced the appointments of
- Ann Embersonas Managing Director, who will work within the Litigation & Disputes group focusing on technology, processes and project management for mass tort claims matters
- Josh Damonas Senior Managing Director, who will work within Ankura’s Turnaround & Restructuring group
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- 4 Common Questions People Have About Term Insurance Plans - January 16, 2021
- Food for the LTC Frontline Program Launched - January 15, 2021
- How to Make Top Talent Come (and Retain Them) - January 15, 2021