This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Ruder Finn, a leading independent global creative and communications agency, announced that David Brooks has joined the firm’s U.S. Healthcare Practice as Senior Vice President of Digital and Social Health.
Uniguest, the world’s leading provider of secure managed technology services to the hospitality industry, announced the appointments of Jeff Hiscox as Chief Executive Officer and Matt Goche as Chief Operating Officer.
Asentinel, a leading provider of lifecycle and expense management solutions for Telecom, Mobility, and Cloud services, announced that Philippe Lignac has joined the company as Chief Sales Officer.
Caterpillar announced changes in its executive ranks:
- Jim Umpleby, Chief Executive Officer
- Tom Pellette, Group President of Energy & Transportation (previously held by Umpleby)
- Bob De Lange, Group President of Construction Industries
- Billy Ainsworth, Senior Vice President and Strategic Advisor to the Caterpillar Executive Office. Ainsworth will continue to be responsible for Caterpillar’s Rail Division.
- Joe Creed, Vice President of Finance Services Division
- Zack Kauk, Vice President of Excavation Division
- Dave Walton, Vice President of Financial Products Division
- Jill Daugherty, Chief Audit Officer
- Kyle Epley, Corporate Controller
- Kent Adams, CEO Caterpillar Financial Services will retire
- Mike DeWalt, VP Finance Services will retire
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- How Automation techniques can run your Google campaign - August 30, 2019
- Where Are The Next Big Blockchain Startups? - August 27, 2019
- Three Trends in the Fintech Space You Should Know About - August 26, 2019