This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Zeta Global, the data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps leading brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships, announced the appointment of Donald Steele as the company’s first-ever Chief Revenue Officer.
Strategic Products and Services, a multi-vendor systems integrator and managed services provider for communications and networking, announced the recent appointment of key leadership within the organization. Ed Nalbandian will serve as CEO, Michael Lucciola will serve as President and Amit Basu will serve as CIO.
V12 Data announced the appointment of Karen Mascott as Chief Marketing Officer.
Randstad announced key promotions within its U.S. executive team:
- Traci Fiattehas been appointed CEO of Randstad’s U.S. Professional and Commercial Staffing businesses.
- Jodi Chavezhas been appointed President of Randstad Professionals, which specializes in sourcing mid-to-senior level talent within the finance and accounting, sales and marketing, human resources and legal staffing verticals.
- Linda Perneauand Greg Dyer have both been appointed to the role of President.
- Graig Paglieri has been named Group President responsible Randstad Technologies and Randstad Engineering.
Xoriant, a product engineering, software development and technology services firm that delivers innovative solutions for technology companies and enterprises, announced the appointment of Subu Subramanian as President and Chief Technology Officer.
Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. announced the retirement of Chief Financial Officer Anthony “Tony” Laura. Mr. Laura has been involved with the Company in various roles since its inception in 1996, and has been instrumental in the company’s growth. He will remain with the Company as a director and continues to be a major shareholder. Mr. Laura will be replaced by Gianni Del Signore, who previously served as Controller.
Cypress Semiconductor Corp. announced it has named Chris Cook as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Cook is a high-tech executive with valuable learning from his experiences leading global semiconductor, system and software businesses in various market segments relevant to Cypress, including automotive, industrial and consumer applications within the emerging Internet of Things (IoT).
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- A Yawning Gap Between Startups and Industry: Digital Transformation in Canada - November 8, 2017
- Appointment Roundup: People on the Move - October 5, 2017
- B2B News Network Announces Structure Change - October 4, 2017