This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Intellitix, a global provider of RFID technology solutions, announced the appointment of Carlo Chiarello, to the position of President and Chief Executive Officer.
Wirecard AG, a leading provider of global payment solutions, announced the appointment of industry executives Brad Fauss and Kevin Brown to the Wirecard executive team in North America. Wirecard entered into North America earlier this year through the acquisition of Citi’s prepaid card business. The addition of two high profile industry experts is evidence of Wirecard’s commitment to the execution of their global strategy and expansion.
Ryft, a leader in the acceleration of business analytics powered by cloud, hybrid and on-premises platforms, announced the appointment of Brian Marlier, Senior Vice President of Global Architectures and Enterprise Transformation for Cisco Systems, to Ryft’s Board of Directors. Mr. Marlier leads the Cisco team responsible for selling complex technical transformations to large customers across the globe.
Accela, a leading provider of cloud-based productivity and civic engagement solutions for government, announced the appointment of three industry veterans to newly created executive roles within the company, including
- Jay Colferas Chief Revenue Officer
- Troy Coggiolaas Chief Product Officer
- Srini Kakkeraas Senior Vice President of Engineering
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- Richard Yu Explains How B2B Companies Succeed in the Global Marketplace - July 1, 2022
- The Ultimate Checklist For Choosing A CPQ Solution - June 30, 2022
- How to get the best casino bonuses in Canada - June 30, 2022