This week’s notable hires and appointments in the B2B world!
Forrester Research, Inc. announced the appointment of three new members to the company’s Board of Directors. The new board members are:
- Dave Boyce, Senior Vice President, Product and Strategy, InsideSales.com
- Tony Friscia, independent business consultant
- Yvonne Wassenaar, Chief Operating Oofficer, Airware
Contegix, a provider of cloud, application lifecycle management and managed services, announced the appointment of Phil Koen to the company’s executive board. Koen is a senior advisor at Intermedia, a mobile and integrated business cloud services company where he served as chief executive officer and chairman of the board of directors from 2011 to 2017.
CloudMine, Inc., a secure, cloud-based platform that empowers healthcare organizations to build connected digital health applications, announced the appointment of Stephen Wray as Chief Executive Officer. Wray is a recognized life sciences leader with a track record of fostering product innovation, developing client relationships, and scaling profitable businesses.
Netgain, a leading cloud service provider in healthcare IT and other highly regulated industries, announced the appointment of Kevin Lynch as CEO. Mr. Lynch is succeeding Mr. Scott Warzecha, the founder and CEO of Netgain who is assuming the role of Chairman of the Board.
Sabio Mobile announced the appointment of Andrew Polsky as Senior Vice President of East Coast Sales & Total Market Strategy, and Jean Yap-McNamara as Creative Director. Both executives will support Sabio’s mission to help today’s brands and agencies identify their target consumers based on the apps they have on their device as well as their location, through unique App Science® and Geo-Story technology.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- The flip side of ABM: Why behavioral IP is the future of B2B prospecting - July 24, 2018
- B2B News Network Launches Reseller Engine for the Channel, Signs Canadian Exclusive with The Mezzanine Group - July 14, 2018
- #ResellerEngine Twitter chat recap: How marketing in the channel is changing - July 9, 2018