B2B News Network, which provides information and insight to empower executive decision-makers in every sector, has made an addition to its leadership team and appointed its first CMO as it brings increased clarity and focus to its editorial and marketing functions.
Kris Schulze, formerly the Executive Editor of B2BNN, will take on the newly-created CMO role, overseeing customer marketing programs and a new offering to assist organizations with their marketing operations. Shane Schick, who has overseen multiple B2B publications including Marketing Magazine and IT World Canada, will formally join B2NN as Editor-in-Chief.
Founded by Jen Evans in 2014, B2BNN is a subsidiary of content taxonomy and insights firm SqueezeCMM.
Under Schulze’s leadership, the site has hit some landmark achievements, including:
- Reaching 90,000 unique visitors on average per month over the past year
- Expansion of B2B Comix (graphic novels for business) and B2B Audiences (tech and marketing focused research)
- Launch of the highly successful DXAgents program with SAP, Deloitte, AWS, Intel and others.
- Developing relationships with customers and partners like Edelman, Interbrand, TransformationWorx, SheEO and others.
“The year 2017 has been truly transformative so far for B2B News Network, and this new structure sets us up for an amazing 2018,” said Schulze. “Working closely with Shane will allow us to generate even greater coverage and excellent results for our customers.”
“There are a million B2B publications, but they all focus on a single industry sector — except B2BNN, ” Schick said. “This role is a unique opportunity to help tell the story of how CMOs, CIOs, sales leaders and other executives are working more strategically and collaboratively to build brands, sell and innovate.”
Sangram Vajre, B2B marketing leader and author of Account-Based Marketing for Dummies, is among those who have come to value the highly sophisticated and targeted content marketing services B2BNN provides.
“We’ve built a strong working relationship with B2B News Network to develop research, visibility, and generate conversions for both Terminus and #FlipMyFunnel,” said Vajre. “B2BNN has been a great partner and I look forward to doing more great work together!”
Schulze and Schick will assume their new roles immediately.
About B2B News Network
Founded in 2014, the B2B News Network combines B2B journalism and B2B content marketing in order to create a lead business that is news-driven.
B2BNN is a group of entrepreneurs, marketers, developers, technologists and journalists who have a deep appreciation and understanding of how commentary can be turned into data and then turned into actionable insight to help B2B marketers reach new audiences.
Marrying disciplined research methodology and extensive field experience with a publishing network that spans globally B2BNN creates a totally new type of publishing environment designed specifically for B2B sales people, marketers, technologists and entrepreneurs.
Latest posts by B2BNN Newsdesk (see all)
- The flip side of ABM: Why behavioral IP is the future of B2B prospecting - July 24, 2018
- B2B News Network Launches Reseller Engine for the Channel, Signs Canadian Exclusive with The Mezzanine Group - July 14, 2018
- #ResellerEngine Twitter chat recap: How marketing in the channel is changing - July 9, 2018