By Laura Cole, Vice President of Marketing at Vivial, which is a groundbreaking marketing technology company that offers a full range of customer engagement tools to help businesses enhance the way they connect with customers, build loyalty, manage content and track results.
How many text messages have you received in the last hour? Odds are it was at a lot. Every 60 seconds, 16 million text messages are sent in the world (Source: World Economic Forum, 2018).
Texting is the most immediate and effective form of digital communication. More and more businesses are relying on texting to reach new customers and engage with existing customers. And with good reason.
Research has shown text messaging campaigns to be extremely effective, both for reach and return on investment. Typically, 98 percent of text messages are opened, and 90 percent are read within three seconds (Source: Mobile Ecosystem Forum, 2017).
At Vivial, we’re here to help businesses reach their target audiences, wherever and on whatever device they are using and that is why we’re excited to offer text messaging as part of our Marketing Platform. Just like consumers use texting seamlessly in conjunction with social media, mobile, and other online activity, this tool will help businesses seamlessly integrate texting campaigns with their other digital marketing activity, all powered through the same easy-to-use Vivial Marketing Platform.
We are proud to be a leading innovator in the industry and the only marketing provider with this robust set of offerings. With Vivial’s text messaging service, we’ve brought enterprise-grade technology and network reliability, once only available to Fortune 50 companies, to local and regional business owners.
There are a variety of ways businesses can incorporate mobile messaging (SMS/MMS) into the digital marketing strategy:
- Send targeted coupons. Increase store traffic and total sales with coupons. Deliver coupons with offers that are specific to a certain time of the day to reach customers at exactly the right time with the perfect offer.
- Increase engagement with loyalty campaigns. Send coupons and exclusive sale information to frequent customers. They’ll reward you with repeat business and positive word-of-mouth.
- Deliver meaningful product information. Help consumers make informed decisions by sending them videos and other information on your products. They’ll appreciate the convenience and want to learn more.
Vivial’s text messaging service connects businesses with new and existing customers throughout the entire buyer journey. No longer do businesses need multiple providers to manage their omnichannel marketing strategy. And with Vivial’s on-demand account support team, businesses have a partner to assist in the development, implementation, and optimization of their campaign.
To learn more about texting and how to leverage this for your business, visit www.vivial.net.
Latest posts by Adam Tanton (see all)
- 6 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About SEO - January 25, 2022
- How Cloud Computing Changed Cybersecurity - January 24, 2022
- Some Of The Benefits A Criminal Defense Attorney Can Offer - January 11, 2022