Remote working has become the need of the time. Earlier it was the lack of space, funds, and deadline pressure. Now it is the COVID19 that has joined the list of significant reasons pushing companies to function remotely.
Several B2B companies have already adopted remote working culture comfortably, while many others are still struggling to create a mainstream work from home culture.
There are some B2B tools that companies should adopt to streamline the remote working process. In this article, I will discuss the top B2B tools that make work from home adoption a breeze.
1 – Freshsales (CRM)
Freshsales is a dedicated B2B CRM software by Freshworks for attracting customers, managing accounts, and automating routine tasks. This comprehensive tool curbs the need for multiple tools and apps to operate a business.
Having an extremely intuitive user interface, Freshsales integrates a lot of high performing features to minimize your workload. It includes built-in phone and email, visual deal pipeline, AI-based lead scoring, good workflow automation, customizable visual reports, as well as customizable dashboards.
Freshsales combines heavily designed features to carry out your sales seamlessly in the least possible time. It is a must-have tool when you have time constraints and a limited workforce.
Top Features of Freshsales
- Freshsales incorporates the accounts module to manage your customer accounts and hierarchy.
- You can view complete details of an account from related contacts to open and closed deals.
- With centralized communications, you can view all types of conversations with related contacts, such as phone, email, and chat.
- Using in-app tracking, you can view the activity timeline to get insights on a lead or contact.
- You can automate emails, create tasks, and update lead data.
- You can also send notifications to third-party applications by triggering webhooks.
- It also allows us to set up time-based workflows to perform daily, weekly or monthly actions.
- You can connect your business app directly from Freshsales and get many integrations to its performance.
- Blossom: You get the benefits of lead, contact, account, and deal management, visual sales pipeline, 2-way email sync, lead scoring, the phone powered by Freshcaller, SMS integration, Freshworks Integrations, marketplace apps, and API access. It costs $12/month when billed annually.
- Garden: You get all the benefits of Blossom, plus 250 bulk emails/user/day, 5 sales sequences/user, 10 workflow automation, 10 teams, territories and lead assignment, smart matches, custom roles, and advanced reports. It costs $25/month when billed annually.
- Estate: You get all the benefits of Garden plus advanced CRM customization, auto profile enrichment, reports dashboard, smart forms and event tracking, multi-currency, and sales goals. It costs $49/month when billed annually.
- Forest: You get all the benefits of Estate plus EEA data center, IP whitelisting, audit logs, and a dedicated account manager.
2 – Autoklose (Lead Generation Tool)
Autoklose is a trusted all-in-one sales engagement platform and B2B data source. It is designed to help entrepreneurs, sales, and marketing to find the most appropriate prospects through its massive database of verified B2B leads.
Autoklose is a fantastic tool designed to build up relevant customer databases and maintain a good relationship. It incorporates an emailing system where you can send sequences of highly tailored emails that ensures your prospects convert into loyal customers.
To minimize the time-consumption over sending campaigns individually, it provides the option to automate your email. Compose your campaign at your comfortable time and then select the sending time and date. It saves both time and effort.
Besides, you can manage your team, monitor your performance, and grow your business tremendously. It is one of the most needed tools to increase your customer base when working remotely with limited resources.
Top Features of Autoklose
- Autoklose provides features for real-time reporting and email tracking to monitor your KPIs opens, clicks, replies, so that you can take actions accordingly.
- It allows you to manage your contacts effectively. You can filter and sort your contacts into smaller segments to optimize your outreach.
- Using its powerful email campaign management, you can send automated, highly personalized, and engaging emails.
- For the best messages, you get an option of the A/B test. Plus, you can save the best sequence to reuse, invite team members, and refine your messages to improve your messaging.
- Autoklose provides millions of clean, relevant, and verified B2B contacts from distinct industries.
- Team management is another feature that enables you to create teams and track their performance.
- With its advance and powerful tools, you can save time by scheduling emails and campaigns in advance.
- Its auto verify feature restricts email bounces. You can auto verify each campaign before sending and keep a higher deliverability rate and a right sender’s reputation.
- Starter: You get 1 email automation account, unlimited contacts upload, unlimited campaigns, unlimited tracking, and follow-ups. It costs $49.99/month, plus 14 days of a free trial.
- Small Business: You get A minimum of 5 email accounts, 1-hour onboarding call, monthly customer success call, 24/7 chat, and email support. It costs $149.95/month plus offers 14 days of free trial.
- Enterprise: You get everything in Small Business plus access to millions of B2B contacts, dedicated account managers, and unlimited downloads. For the pricing of this plan, you need to contact sales.
3 – Calendly (Free Appointment Scheduling Software)
Calendly is an automated scheduling tool for entrepreneurs to conduct meetings based on availability. It is the most convenient calendar scheduling tool in the market.
While working remotely, you need to have a tool that makes scheduling faster. Existing email and phone tags for scheduling appointments, calls, demos, etc. is a lengthy process. It is also challenging to keep track of everyone’s schedules in and out of an organization.
Calendly gives a quick solution. Simply set your availability preference and share the link with your clients. They will select a time for the event as per their convenience. Now, the time chosen will automatically be added to your calendar.
Calendly is a smart solution for easy management and setting up schedules.
Top Features of Calendly
- Calendly allows you to permit your invitee to schedule individual slots, schedule a meeting with multiple team members at a time, and host numerous invitees at the same event for webinars, training, and others.
- It also enables you to automatically distribute meetings to your team based on availability, priority, or equity.
- It can improve no show rates in meetings by sending confirmation and reminder emails and texts.
- It has a feature with which you can add a buffer time before or after events.
- There is an option to set daily limits to cap the number of meetings per day.
- Calendly has an intelligent time zone detection feature with which you can display your availability in your invitee’s time zone.
- It allows you to remove Calendly branding and customize your profile to deliver your personal branding experience.
Calendly is free.
4 – Surfshark VPN (Security)
Surfshark VPN is a tool to ensure that all your data is safe while you are working online. It is stuffed with lots of advanced functionality, yet it is incredibly affordable. It has been rated as the fastest VPN by Privacy Australia.
Surfshark provides extensions for Chrome and Firefox, plus it is available as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux apps. In addition, there is a website-unblocking Smart DNS system for game consoles, smart TVs, and more.
You can connect as many devices as you want simultaneously with Surfshark and ensure that all the devices are secure. As far as its technicalities are concerned, it is extremely sound with features like AES-256-GCM encryption, OpenVPN, and IKEv2 support. A kill switch is additional security it provides to protect you in case your connection drops.
Surfshark doesn’t monitor or track user’s activities under its strict no-logs policy. With all these features, it makes a perfect B2B security tool for working remotely.
Features of Surfshark VPN
- Surfshark allows you to connect and use multiple devices simultaneously and protect them all at once.
- It allows only specific apps and websites to bypass the VPN, making it safe for using mobile banking apps.
- It has a no-log policy, which means any of your online activity will not be monitored, tracked, or stored.
- It provides a Kill switch for a safety net in case your VPN connection drops. It prevents your activities and sensitive data from exposure.
- It offers additional security with private DNS on each server and leak protection when using IPv4 stack.
- With Camouflage Mode, you can ensure no one detects your VPN, not even your internet provider.
- It allows you to connect via multiple countries at once for ID protection and footprint masking.
- It allows you to hide your real IP address to protect your privacy.
- It uses industry-leading AES-256-GCM encryption to guard your personal data.
- 1-Month Plan: The monthly plan costs $12.95/month.
- 6-Months Plan: This plan costs 6.49/month when you pay for 6 months.
- 12-Months Plan: This plan costs 2.49/month when you pay for 12 months. You also get 12 months extra with this plan.
5 – RollWorks (Sales Automation system)
RollsWorks is a B2B account-based platform for supporting ABM, customer-focused campaigns, and to grow revenue.
It promises to deliver 5X ROI compared to any other ABM vendors. Backed up by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks has the power to turn ordinary leads into good leads.
Its function is designed to identify your potential customer profiles and target accounts and measure your program’s progress. RollWorks uses advertising and SDR emails to engage high-fit accounts even in the absence of a target account list.
If you want to boost your revenue, RollWorks must be on your list of B2B tools for working remotely.
Top Features of RollWorks
- RollWorks incorporates cookie-based targeting to filter and categorize people in different attributes like industry, company, department, etc. and focus ads as per the category.
- With RollWorks, you can convert inbound traffic, target an ideal customer profile, and nurture a tiered target account list.
- It allows you to integrate marketing and sales tools like connect your CRM or MAP to RollWorks ABM tools. This will update ad messages to your new prospects. This way, marketing, and sales will be on the same page for the prospects.
- Using triggered follow-ups, you can automate emails from your reps to increase your connect rate.
- It offers two types of ads – account-based ads to target specific audiences and retargeting ads to bring back bounced back audiences.
- It allows you to create personalized and highly relevant ads by incorporating dynamic messages.
- With campaign analytics you can track spend, impressions, clicks, conversions, etc.
- It offers an account-based dashboard for displaying metrics on engagement, lift, new influenced opportunities, and influenced revenue.
- Starter: You get 1 TAL account list creation, ICP insights, accounts from search, accounts group, customer support, and other features. It costs $975/month.
- Standard: You get everything in the Starter plan, plus 2 TAL account list creation, account scoring, and account intent. For pricing, you need to contact sales.
- Professional: You get everything in Standard plus 4 TAL account list creation, account suggestion, and site visitor API. For pricing, you need to contact sales.
- Ultimate: You get everything in Professional plus 8 TAL account list creation, more account intent, more account suggestions. For pricing, you need to contact sales.
6 – Loom (Video call)
Loom is a fantastic video calling tool for businesses of any size. It allows group calling, fast recording, sharing of the screen, and much more to make video calling more productive than traditional meetings.
Loom is a high-speed tool, which allows bringing the entire team together in the same meeting on one subscription to communicate.
Besides, several features make video calling more efficient such as fast recording, instant sharing, easy editing, rich reactions, and controlling the view. The free version of the Loom is also available with limited features.
Considering the present scenario and the B2B business’s complexity, Loom is the best tool to communicate with your clients and prospects.
Top Features of Loom
- With Loom you can capture your voice, face, and screen and instantly share your video within a fraction of a second.
- It allows you to record your screen or a particular app fast and easy, with or without a camera.
- With Loom, when you stop recording, a link is automatically copied to your clipboard to share.
- It has options to trim to your videos, add call-to-action, and custom thumbnails.
- Users can express themselves with emojis and comments.
- Videos shared can be password-protected.
- It supports different platforms like Windows, Mac, Chrome, and iOS.
- Basic: You will get up to 25 videos, screen & cam recording, comments & reactions, and viewer insights at no cost at all.
- Pro: You get everything in Basic plus unlimited videos, drawing tool, custom recording dimensions, and calls-to-action. It costs $8/month. A 14 days free trial is available.
- Business: You get everything in Pro plus team video library, custom branding, and engagement insights. It costs $12/month. A 14 days free trial is available.
- Enterprise: You get everything in Business plus SSO (SAML), SCIM (coming soon), and advanced security controls. For pricing, contact sales.
7 – Slack (Communication)
Slack is designed as a proprietary business communication platform specifically for B2B businesses. It also gives the benefit of a team collaboration tool.
B2B business has diverse divisions of workflow, and managing them all can be very complicated and tricky. Slack brings an easy solution by introducing itself as a simple and feature-packed tool for accessible communication and team collaboration.
It incorporates a variety of customizable functions and integration features for your business needs. Slack offers seamless communication while approaching clients, prospects, and co-workers directly or using the channel feature.
Slack offers several benefits like IRC-style features, persistent chat rooms organized by topic, private groups, and direct messaging. With so many advantages, a tool like Slack cannot be given a miss by a B2B company while remotely.
Top Features of Slack
- Slack allows you to make voice calls, video calls, share files, and even connect with other apps.
- Public channels, open to everyone in the workspace, allow team members to communicate without email or group SMS (texting).
- It has Private channels as well, which enables private conversation between smaller sub-groups.
- Using direct messages, you can send private messages to specific users rather than a group of people. It has permission to include up to nine people.
- It enables you to keep clients, vendors, or partners in the loop by sharing a single communication channel.
- Free: You get access to 10,000 of your team’s most recent messages, 10 integrations with other apps like Google Drive, Office 365, and many more, and 1:1 voice and video calls between teammates.
- Standard: You get everything in the Free plan plus the full context of your organization’s message history at your fingertips, timely info and actions in one place with unlimited integrations, face-to-face communication with group voice, video calls of up to 15 teammates, and secure collaboration with outside organizations or guests from within Slack. It costs $2.67/month.
- Plus: You get everything in Standard plus advanced identity management through SAML-based SSO and real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, and Ping. You get compliance requirements met with corporate exports for all messages. Also, it includes around-the-clock teamwork and assistance with 99.99% guaranteed uptime and 24/7 support with four-hour response time. It costs $5/month.
- Enterprise Grid: You get everything in Plus, and peace of mind with enterprise-grade security and compliance. Additionally, there is an enterprise key management and HIPAA support. It includes massive scale collaboration and alignment with support for up to 500,000 users. Also, there is a streamlined administration with centralized controls and customizable policies. Additionally, there is tailored support with a designated account and customer success team. For pricing, you can contact sales.
For B2B businesses, remote working is no easy feat. Several factors need to be considered before you set up a remote workforce. The tools chosen must be right for your business to make everything fall in place.
The B2B remote working tools mentioned in the article will help you choose the perfect tool that goes well with your business needs. Weigh the options and get started to lift your business to another level.
Latest posts by Joydeep Bhattacharya (see all)
- Why Having an SEO Strategy Is Important for Your Business - December 31, 2020
- 7 B2B Email Marketing Tips for 2021 - December 31, 2020
- Top B2B Tools for Working Remotely - December 4, 2020