The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry brought a whole new world of technology to the table. Businesses today have access to effective SaaS tools they can use to streamline their work and maximize profits. It’s only expected that companies are jumping at the opportunity.
Today, 38% of businesses globally are using at least one SaaS product. The results are amazing, which is why experts predict the SaaS market to reach a worth of $60.36 billion by the end of 2023.
However, the choices for SaaS tools are numerous these days, and investing in them isn’t cheap. Businesses struggle with choosing a few SaaS tools that will help their B2B company.
This article will help you avoid making a wrong choice or pouring money unnecessarily into tools that aren’t a good fit. In it, we’ll tell you about the top 6 choices for SaaS tools in the B2B industry.
- Best OCR software: Klippa
Optical character recognition or OCR software is one of the best innovations in the SaaS world. With this tool, your B2B business can convert any kind of image that has handwritten, typed-in, or printed text on it into actual, ready text data.
B2B companies have been copying text manually for too long. With the best OCR software tools, they can now convert every document or extract specific information with ease.
Klippa has OCR as one of their top-ranked products. The machine learning framework of this SaaS company makes their OCR one of the fastest and most accurate on the market. It’s also simple to use thanks to its integration capabilities. You can integrate it into your application using SDK or API.
Manual data entry takes a lot of time in the B2B industry, and OCR software can reduce this to the minimum. According to the SaaS company, they have helped companies save up to 70% of their processing time and up to 60% of their budget.
Top uses of Klippa
- Process documents within seconds with a high level of accuracy
- Submit files anywhere and anytime via email, web, or app
- Process various file formats including PDF, JPG, and PNG
- Integrate it with SDK and API to your application
- Conversions to PDF, JSON, SCV, UBL, XLSX, and XML
- Best SMMS: Hootsuite
Did you know that 93% of business owners and marketers worldwide already use social media for marketing? If you aren’t doing this for your B2B, that puts you in the 7% of companies that haven’t leveraged the power of social channels.
People spend hours of their days on social media, making these the obvious places to market and promote your B2B company. But, this is easier said than done. You need to post consistently and deliver quality content tailored to each platform to actually reap the benefits of social media marketing.
How can you make this easier? The answer lies in SMMS.
SMMS stands for social media management software. If you work in the B2B industry, you’re probably marketing your services and products across different social channels. Social media management can be made much easier with a SaaS tool.
When it comes to SSM software, Hootsuite is considered one of the top choices for businesses. The company now has over 16 million users. It empowers small to large-sized businesses and helps them connect with customers across social platforms.
Running a B2B company and manually working on its social marketing strategy is not just difficult, but at times it is impossible. Hootsuite can help businesses with everything from scheduling social posts to behavior tracking.
Top uses of Hootsuite
- Get help with content optimization and planning
- Automate and schedule your social posts
- Target your audience with real-time data and analytics
- Analyze your competition
- Integrate it with various social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Best CRM software: Salesforce
Nearly half (44.5%) of businesses in the world view customer experience as the biggest competitive differentiator. Why wouldn’t they? The majority of buyers are willing to pay more for a better customer experience, and your business has more chances of converting leads if you offer them a good customer journey.
Customer relationship management or CRM software is used by companies to help them optimize the customer journey. Your B2B’s success depends on how happy customers are with your service, and a CRM can help you optimize their experience.
If you’re looking for something to help you improve customer satisfaction, Salesforce is a great choice for this. Companies use it to gain a single customer view in marketing, IT, service, sales, and commerce.
The new offering of Salesforce, Customer 360, is one of its top-rated features now. You can use it to manage first, second, and third-party data from prospects. With AI at its core, Salesforce will plan and optimize customer interactions for your B2B business.
Top uses of Salesforce
- Deliver consistent service across different platforms using chats, SMS, Facebook Messenger, AI chatbots, WhatsApp, etc.
- Simplify and automate the customer data management processes
- Manage your workflow more efficiently
- Gain access to analytics and forecasts in the form of customizable reports
- Best collaboration software: Wrike
A team that works well together is crucial for the success of a company, and this also applies to your B2B. Collaboration software can enable teams to work together in an organized manner on various projects simultaneously. This type of SaaS usually consists of tools for communication, conferencing, exchange of documents, and organization features.
Collaboration software can have a great impact on your employees’ performance and help you avoid problems along the way. One good choice is Wrike, a project and collaboration management tool.
By investing in Wrike, you’d be offering your team a single place where they can share documents, communicate and collaborate. The platform offers businesses analytics and project insights in addition to facilitating communication.
Wrike is an award-winning platform that enables users to discuss ideas and tasks, keep track of their schedules and assigned tasks, and store and access files on the cloud.
Top uses of Wrike
- Manage your schedule more efficiently and assign tasks and milestones
- Give your team a clear overview of deadlines, tasks, and project milestones at all times
- View the availability of each team member and resources for a project
- Seamless communication across teams
- Share feedback on projects in a single place
- Best BI software: Sisense
Business intelligence or BI software is a grouping, a class of computer apps that will process and analyze your corporate data and provide you with good insights. This is a great SaaS tool to invest in for your B2B company since it will show you the progress and health of your business at any given moment.
BI software uses a variety of metrics and formulas to compare, measure, and relate a variety of business indicators. Thanks to these tools, companies can find their strengths and weaknesses and work on them to improve their strategies.
Generally speaking, BI software has 3 key functions:
- Discovery of data
- Data management
- Reporting to the user
Depending on your choice of a BI software system, you can also enjoy features like employee performance evaluations or functionality evaluations.
That being said, we’d like to recommend one of the top-ranked BI products on the SaaS market right now, Sisense.
Sisense has varied pricing plans that you can scale as your business grows. With multiple integrations and built-in connectors, you can use it to integrate source files from apps like Google Adwords, Excel, and even Salesforce.
Sisense is a simple tool to use thanks to its drag-and-drop interface. This allows users to combine big sets of data and use a variety of visualization options.
Top uses of Sisense
- Combine sets of data in a simplified interface
- Use location charts, plot charts, and other visualization options to interpret data
- Do multiple tasks from visualization to data integration in the same place
- Prepare data in the powerful In-Chip engine, make queries and get rapid answers
- Access a range of business analytics and get instant insights in the form of reports
- Best Time Tracking Software: Timedoctor
Time Doctor is one of the most popular time tracking software solutions on the market. It’s used by over 15,000 companies worldwide, including some of the world’s largest organizations.
Time Doctor is a desktop application that runs in the background and tracks how much time you spend on each task. It also takes screenshots of your screen so you can see exactly what you were doing at any given moment.
Time Doctor has a lot of features that make it an excellent choice for time tracking,
- Automatic time tracking: Time Doctor starts tracking your time as soon as you start working on a task. There’s no need to remember to start or stop the timer.
- Accurate reporting: Time Doctor produces highly accurate reports that show how much time you’ve spent on each task. This is valuable data that can help you optimize your workflow.
- Productivity insights: Time Doctor provides valuable insights into your productivity, such as which tasks are taking longer than expected, or which days you’re more productive than others. This information can help you make changes to improve your productivity.
- Easy to use: Time Doctor is very easy to use, even if you’re not tech-savvy. The interface is simple and straightforward, and there’s plenty of documentation and support available if you need help getting started.
Top uses of Timedoctor
- Time tracking for employees
- Insight into employee productivity
- Identifying areas of improvement for employees
- Improving communication between employees and managers
- Setting and meeting deadlines
- Tracking progress on projects
Please read this guide to know more about SaaS SEO tools.
Have you tried any of these SaaS tools?
The SaaS industry has plenty to offer to a B2B company, but this can also make choosing software a big challenge. If you’ve been struggling to decide where to invest your money to streamline your company’s processes, these 6 tools are an excellent start. If you haven’t used them already, test them today – they come at an affordable rate and come with a free trial or free demo option.
Nadica Metuleva is a freelance writer who’s passionate about creating quality, original content. She holds a Master’s degree in English teaching and a Bachelor’s degree in translation. With 8 years of experience in the freelance writing industry, Nadica has become proficient in creating content that captivates the audience, drives growth, and educates. You can find her on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- 3 Ways to Future-Proof Your B2B Marketing Measurement - March 23, 2023
- 4 Crucial Steps for the Continued Evolution of DAM - March 1, 2023
- Tips for Finding the Best B2B SEO Keywords - February 14, 2023