After 15 years Dave Silverberg is moving on from B2BNN and Digital Journal to pursue his passion for spoken word poetry, education and arts journalism. We are very sad to lose him. We will miss his sports-loving, gregarious expertise around the office.
That doesn’t mean he’ll be invisible. Dave leads the poetry slam at the Drake here in Toronto. Their tenth anniversary just passed and the next show at the Bloor Cinema – the annual Finals – is not one to be missed.
Dave, who has written for more than 40 publications from around the world, became well-versed in the B2B space, delivered amazing work and found a constant supply of talented writers to cover B2B. He was also instrumental in helping us launch our new Storylines offering.
While we hope to see Dave’s byline again soon, here are his top 3 headlines from his time as Editor-in-Chief here at B2BNN:
- Is a Treadmill Desk Right for Your Office?
- How Playing Tennis Makes Me a Better Entrepreneur
- What Every Business Can Learn from the Toronto Raptors
We found that we need a small village to replace Dave, so we’ve brought on not one but two amazing editors: Kate Baggott, researcher, digital culture expert and writer, is coming on as managing editor while and Tracey Tong, former managing editor of Metro Ottawa who joins us as community editor. I will be overseeing overall editorial direction.
Welcome to you both, we are thrilled to have you on board and building on what Dave has helped begin.
Latest posts by Jennifer Evans (see all)
- How To Create Intentional Paths That Will Win Customers - February 20, 2017
- The Anatomy of a KOM (Kickoff Meeting) - February 3, 2017
- What is Digital Transformation? “Just a Buzzword” No More - January 25, 2017